Thank you for your interest in Boscov's Travel. We are a travel company committed to providing the most personalized and skilled travel service possible.
Be a part of the Boscov's Travel Team . . .
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Personal Days
- Department Store Discount
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus Opportunities
Travel Consultant – Full-time - Pottsville, Pennsylvania
A minimum of 5 years experience is required. Applicant will work in a fast-paced office and must have good people skills, excellent communication skills and computer proficiency. Sabre experience is a plus.
Marketing Assistant - Part-time - Reading, Pennsylvania
Schedule: PT Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9am – 5pm (22.5 hours/week, flexibility available)
Job Description: Assist in all aspects of marketing including support, development and implementation of marketing campaigns. Reports to the Marketing Manager
- Social media content creation, posting and monitoring
- Some creation and editing of ads and marketing collateral
- General website and internal Intranet maintenance
- Research for marketing campaigns
- Creation, printing and deployment of direct mail pieces and other marketing collateral
- Taking materials to Print Shop (weekly), purchasing supplies (monthly)
Database management with some data entry
Successful candidate should possess:
- Some higher education in related field (Marketing, Design, Digital Communications, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of HTML code and email marketing services
- Strong Adobe InDesign and Dreamweaver skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proofreading, grammar and copywriting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are a career company and offer an excellent compensation package. EOE
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.