Would you buy or sell a house on your own? How about attempt significant car repairs on your own? Let’s face it; there are just some things that require expert assistance. Travel is one of them.
On average, it takes 4 weeks to plan and coordinate a 1-week vacation. That’s a lot of time you could be saving working with a travel expert. If you’ve ever made travel plans on your own, you can relate. And if you had travel plans arranged during this time of shutdowns and pauses in operations, you know exactly how challenging travel planning can be. That’s why having an expert on your side is vital.
At Boscov’s Travel, we may have been remote, but we never shut down. We were here, every day, working hard to ensure our clients had the best possible support for their travel arrangements. We worked with our travel partners on all the cancellations and policy changes. We were on the phones, holding hours if need be, and emailing our partners to ensure we got things taken care of for our clients. It was this offering of expert support and guidance during a time of uncertainty that allowed our clients to feel secure.
When the world seemed to come to a screeching halt, we couldn’t just run and hide. We had work to do. We got you home if you were out traveling. We helped you re-book. We guided you through the process to ensure you got the best possible refunds or credits. We explained all the legal-eze of new policies that travel operators were instituting. In short – we provided personalized, professional support during a time when those without an experienced advisor were faced with less than adequate service.
Future travel will come back. We are all looking forward to it. But make sure you don’t go at it alone.
Expert, tenured travel advisors are going to be your new best friend.
• We have years of experience planning and procuring travel
• We have strong relationships with our travel partners and as your advocate, we pass on the deals and ideas for travel that the average traveler may not find online alone
• We can advise and assist you 24/7 when things may not go off as planned
• We are your single point of contact for your whole trip – airlines, accommodations, excursions or trip add-ons – we do the leg-work so you don’t have to
• We get to know you, your needs, desires and preferences, and arrange accordingly for the best travel experience
All this support is provided at no additional cost* to you. When you book a trip with Boscov’s Travel, we get paid directly from the hotels, cruise lines and resorts where you stay.
Don’t just take our word for it – hear it directly from our clients. We have testimonials and reviews that will show you exactly why your next trip should be planned with one of our professional travel advisors.
*Nominal cost for air-only bookings, minor exceptions apply.