As you’ve heard and thought numerous times, who would have thought that we would have had the year we’ve all experienced when this all started back in March 2020?! But we are so happy to have weathered the storm and come out strong on the other side.
While we just celebrated our 47th year in business, it is now one year back in person in our offices, and we could not be more excited!
Travel is returning:
- All-inclusive resorts are open and guests are having amazing experiences. If you’re looking for a relaxing vacation where everything is ready and waiting for you, than check out the opportunities we have with Apple Vacations.
- River cruises are sailing across Europe. What an amazing way to experience the world, having it pass by right out your window! We have many partners, destinations and itineraries for river cruising that are sure to spark interest.
- Cruise ships will soon be sailing the open seas again! We have all been waiting anxiously for the opportunity to cruise again. Our cruise partners have been working diligently to ensure you have the best and safest experience that you have ever had. The world awaits, with cruising opportunities in the Caribbean, Bermuda, Europe, the Mediterranean, Hawaii and Alaska. Talk to us about planning your next cruise today.
- Amusements such as Disney, Universal, and all the fun of central Florida have been welcoming visitors for many months now, and our clients are coming back happy and ready to go back again. Whether you travel on your own, or opt to use our exclusive Orlando Charter program, Florida fun awaits.
- Touring new places – be it here in the U.S. or anywhere across the globe – is one of the best ways to learn and experience new cultures and the abundant history of our expansive world. So go ahead and explore. With destinations from Hawaii and Alaska to Maine or as far off as Africa, Australia and Asia, we can help you plan the trip of your dreams.
We have been here for you throughout this difficult time, we are here for you now, and will be here well into the future. Our team of experienced travel experts are ready to help you plan your next adventure – simply stop in to any office located conveniently in your local Boscov’s. Not ready to meet in person? We understand, and are happy to assist via phone or email. Either way, we pride ourselves on personalized care and attention to detail that you cannot get with trying to coordinate a vacation on your own online. Now more than ever, the knowledge and support of a professional travel advisor can make or break your vacation experience. Welcome Back to Travel!