We are continuing to provide convenient non-stop flights from select local airports in PA to Orlando, Florida so you can visit your favorite parks, attractions and beaches in 2021! With updated safety measures in place, we will be sure to make it as safe as possible for you.
Boscov’s Travel is both an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and Universal Preferred Travel Agency with a wealth of knowledge to customize your travel package any way you like. Come fly aboard a chartered Southwest Airlines 737 jet with us.
What’s included in the Boscov’s Travel charter?
Included in all Boscov’s Travel Orlando Charters:
- Non-stop air aboard a Southwest Airlines® charter flight between your choice of local airport and Orlando, FL
- The gift of one complimentary Boscov’s Travel cinch-sac per person
Additional Services you can add:
With all the recent changes in Disney travel and available packages, it can be confusing. Talk with your trusted Disney travel expert and they will guide you through all the new processes in place to make the most of your Orlando Charter. You choose your itinerary in Florida. Searching for sunshine and crystal-clear blue waters within the U.S. at one of the famed Gulf Coast beaches or a faster pace at Universal Orlando Resort? Planning for the most magical place on Earth? Enjoy travel arrangements for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, plus Disney’s Water Park options. Your Boscov’s Travel Advisor will customize your package any way you like. Learn more about Walt Disney World
What are the benefits of flying from a local airport?
- These airports offer less congestion than driving to regional airports, little or no fees for 7-day parking, shorter security lines, and overall, less hassle.
Southwest doesn’t offer reserved seating. Can I be guaranteed to sit with my family?
- Because of our exclusive partnership with Southwest Airlines, we are able to offer you complimentary reserved seating.
What time are the flights?
- Flights depart at approximately 8:00AM Sunday morning and return the following Saturday evening.
What do you charge for Disney tickets? What about Universal Orlando tickets?
We offer competitive pricing for Disney vacations and Universal Orlando theme parks. Rates vary by season and available offers. Talk to an Advisor and request a quote today!
How much is parking at the airport?
- Parking is free at Reading and Harrisburg airports. There is a nominal fee for parking at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton airport.
How much do you charge for luggage?
- Your checked luggage flies free. Each passenger is entitled to one checked bag not to exceed 50 lbs., plus one carry-on bag and one personal item.
I’m ready to book my flight on Boscov’s Travel Exclusive Charter to Orlando!
Great! Visit our locations and hours page for find your closest Boscov’s Travel location to start planning today! Outside of the area? We are happy to assist you online and by phone at 800-755-8020.